Pancro Professional Lens Cleaning Fluid1 x PAN001 + 2 x FLENSTISSUE50
Pancro Professional Lens Cleaning Fluid
This offer is currently only available to residents in Europe.
Recently I was introduced to a new lens tissue by our valued partners @ FILMSTICKS. Here at Pancro we are always looking for innovative products that pair well with our Pro Lens Cleaner. We are discerning when it comes to cleaning of lenses, filters, Screens, and other optics. We wanted to test the product to see how it performs so we can give a review to the AC and production community.
Filmsticks graciously sent me samples and we independently tested them here in our Pancro lab. In retrospect, I really like this product as it cleans very well, has zero lint,(which is essential), and comes in a booklet that would fit well in an AC kit or a back pocket. We observed that it works very well with our lens cleaner as it has an ideal absorption rate that works co-efficiently with our solution and its fast drying/zero streaking properties. I've tested/tried many brands with varied levels of interest but prefer Fimsticks tissue because less solution needs to be applied and ideal cleaning is achieved quicker. I'm sure your customers will appreciate this as well! We recommend it. Especially in tandem with our Pro Lens cleaner. A perfect cleaning can be achieved using these products together on set or at home.
Filmsticks lens tissue isn't a Pancro product but I want to recommend it and would encourage members in our industry to try it for themselves. The bottom line...it works well!
Pancro Lens Cleaner is the industry standard 4oz Spray Bottle Professional Lens Cleaner provides a cleaning fluid that is not only ideal for removing smudges and cleaning optical instruments, but also cleans and disinfects surfaces such as personal devices (tablets, laptops), and does not leave streaks or residue. As the Pancro Lens Cleaner is a non-toxic spray solution, it can actually be used as a hand sanitiser.
- No Streaking
- Non Toxic
- No Residue
- Fast Drying
- Ideal for removing smudges
- Active Isopropanol Alcohol (Non Hazardous)
- Boiling Point 212 Degrees Farenheit
- Weight per Gallon: 9.19 Vapour Pressure (mm Hg). NA
- Melting Point NA Vapour Density (Air = 1) 1.2
- Evaporation Rate NA Solubility in Water 100%
- Appearance and Odor Clear Specific Gravity: 0.9832
- Flash Point: None
- Flammable Limits: Not Flammable
- Extinguishing Media: Water Soluble or other foam
- Ingestion: Not to be taken internally
- Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Seek Medical attention if any symptoms persist
- 4 oz Bottle (118 ml)